CCTV footage showed him lying across the car while his friends took photos. He then began eating his takeaway from the bonnet before kicking the vehicle twice and ripping off a wing mirror, leaving it unusable for five days.
A defence solicitor has described a serious unprovoked assault when his client attacked a man who was standing in his own garden. Edward Madden (41), St Mary's Villas, Donore, Co. Meath, pleaded guilty to assault causing harm and to criminal damage charges. Drogheda Court heard that after punching his victim the defendant fled but returned and put a rock through a window of the house.
Sergeant Stephen O'Brien told the Cahersiveen District Court that Mr Menolascina had used the blade of scissors on a Swiss-Army style knife to make "cutting strokes" to 28 items of clothing valued at €27,869 at the Quills Woollen Market in Kenmare on May 10. The clothing included 22 sheepskin coats, a tweed jacket, two coats and a top. The items were unsuitable for resale.
Craig Knight, 50, of Waltham Forest, east London, broke into St Anne's Church in Kew, south-west London, while drunk on 10 January, Wimbledon Magistrates' Court heard on Monday. Reverend Canon Dr Giles Fraser said that he saw blood on the church altar and floor, and discovered that two brass candlesticks had been taken.
However, she confirmed that the Crown Prosecution Service would be seeking a retrial of the six acquitted of aggravated burglary on the charges that the jury failed to reach verdicts on after more than 36 hours of deliberations. Heer told Mr Justice Johnson on Wednesday: As we indicated at the end of the trial, we now confirm the prosecution intention to seek a retrial in respect of all those allegations which no verdict was returned by the jury.
Six Palestine Action activists will face a retrial on criminal damage charges over a break-in at the UK base of an Israeli defence firm, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has announced. Charlotte Head, 29, Samuel Corner, 23, Leona Kamio, 30, Fatema Rajwani, 21, Zoe Rogers, 22, and Jordan Devlin, 31, are all accused of the raid on the Elbit Systems site near Bristol on 6 August 2024.
Kaunietis was due to fly to Lithuania and was at the Ryanair gate at 7am but the gate was closed He smashed computers and glasses from a nearby bar and rolled a barrel table down a walkway A man who caused more than €9,400 worth of damage at Dublin Airport after he missed his flight has been jailed for one year. Lukas Kaunietis (29) pleaded guilty to three counts of criminal damage at Terminal One on March 17, 2025.
Getty Images A teenage boy has received an eight-month detention and training order for throwing a seat 50ft (15m) off the top floor of an east London shopping centre. The 16-year-old and another youth, both of whom cannot be named because of their age, were arrested after a video filmed at Westfield in Stratford on 1 March went viral. The video of the incident allegedly filmed by one of the boys was shown to Stratford Magistrates' Court.
Isaac Adams, a 19-year-old, appeared in court charged with criminal damage for spraying manure slurry across Ballymena ahead of its inaugural Pride parade.