CCTV shows men in SUV kidnapping Chris Baghsarian, 85, who police say was taken by mistake
Briefly

CCTV shows men in SUV kidnapping Chris Baghsarian, 85, who police say was taken by mistake
"CCTV footage has provided police with clues in their search for an 85-year-old Sydney man who investigators say was abducted by mistake in a botched underworld kidnapping. Chris Baghsarian was alone in his North Ryde home when he was taken and bundled into a dark-coloured SUV on Friday morning. Police hold grave concerns for the grandfather, who needs daily medication, after they were called to the home by neighbours who heard a commotion about 5am."
"When they arrived at the home, police found signs of forced entry. Det Acting Supt Andrew Marks said Baghsarian had been in his bedroom when three men broke in. Police consider that Mr Baghsarian was not the intended target you have the wrong person, Marks said. Further details were due to be released at midday on Monday. New vision, published by Nine News, shows a dark Toyota pulling into Northcott Street in North Ryde before Baghsarian was taken."
CCTV footage provided police with clues in the search for 85-year-old Chris Baghsarian, who was taken from his North Ryde home and bundled into a dark-coloured SUV. Neighbours called police after hearing a commotion about 5am and officers found signs of forced entry. Det Acting Supt Andrew Marks said three men broke into Baghsarian's bedroom and police consider he was not the intended target. New vision shows a dark Toyota arriving and two men leading the elderly man toward the vehicle. Police found a burnt-out vehicle matching the SUV description nearby. The family, not involved in criminal activity, want his safe return; he needs daily medication and has lived alone for almost four years.
Read at www.theguardian.com
Unable to calculate read time
[
|
]