
"Lebanon's official news agency NNA says Israeli drone' targeted the Hittin neighbourhood of the Ein el-Hilweh camp. At least two people have been killed in an Israeli attack on Lebanon's largest Palestinian refugee camp, the latest breach of a 2024 ceasefire deal with the armed group, Hezbollah. Lebanon's official National News Agency (NNA) reported on Friday that an Israeli drone targeted the Hittin neighbourhood of the Ein el-Hilweh camp, located on the outskirts of the southern city of Sidon."
"According to the United Nations, the Israeli military launched more than 10,000 air and ground attacks in the year since it agreed to halt hostilities. The UN's rights office said in November last year that it verified at least 108 civilian casualties from Israeli attacks since the ceasefire, including at least 21 women and 16 children. Lebanon filed a complaint with the UN"
An Israeli drone struck the Hittin neighbourhood of the Ein el-Hilweh refugee camp, killing at least two people according to Lebanon's Ministry of Public Health. NNA said the strike killed a man from the al-Khatib family and wounded others, and caused significant damage to a building formerly used by the joint Palestinian security force but rented to operate a food aid kitchen. The Israeli army said forces struck a Hamas command centre in response to repeated ceasefire violations. UN figures record more than 10,000 Israeli air and ground attacks since the ceasefire and at least 108 verified civilian casualties; Lebanon filed a complaint with the UN.
Read at www.aljazeera.com
Unable to calculate read time
Collection
[
|
...
]