A pedicab crashed into a double-decker bus on Charing Cross Road in central London shortly after 01:00 BST, injuring three men, two seriously, and leaving one in critical condition. Dashcam footage shows the pedicab veering into the path of an N19 bus coming the opposite direction. The London Pedicab Welfare Association stated the crash did not involve a professional rider and claimed the pedicab had been stolen after a rider briefly left it unattended to buy food. One injured man was discharged the same day, another is recovering, and the Metropolitan Police have made no arrests yet.
A pedicab which crashed headlong into a double-decker bus was stolen, it has been claimed. Three men were injured, two seriously, in the crash on Charing Cross Road, central London, shortly after 01:00 BST on Monday. The London Pedicab Welfare Association (LPWA) said the collision "did not involve any professional pedicab rider", but the Met was not able to confirm it was investigating the incident as theft.
The claim was made as dashcam footage revealed the moment the vehicle veered into the path of an N19 bus coming in the the opposite direction. The LPWA said: "One of our riders had briefly left his vehicle unattended to purchase food, during which time a group of intoxicated individuals stole the pedicab. "It was these individuals who were subsequently responsible for the collision. "Our rider, who was present at the scene, has confirmed this, and the matter has already been reported to the police.
Collection
[
|
...
]