Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile Shuts Down in April, Activision Confirms
Briefly

Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile Shuts Down in April, Activision Confirms
"Activision also confirmed it won't refund any unused COD Points (the in-game currency) and previously purchased in-game content, recommending players to redeem their points towards available in-game content before April 17. Purchases that require real currency are no longer available in Warzone Mobile since the app was taken down from mobile storefronts in May 2025. "We are deeply grateful to the community that supported Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile and to the developers who brought the experience to life," Activision said."
"Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile will shut down in April, Activision has confirmed. Servers for the mobile game, which launched in 2024, will be taken offline on April 17, 2026, following which it will no longer be available to play. Warzone Mobile was delisted from mobile app storefronts last year after Activision said the game failed to meet its expectations."
Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile will have its servers shut down on April 17, 2026, after which the game will no longer be playable. Players with the app installed can continue to access the game and use previously purchased content until that date. Activision will not refund unused COD Points or previously purchased content and recommends redeeming points before April 17. Purchases requiring real currency were disabled after the app was removed from mobile storefronts in May 2025. The free-to-play title launched on March 21, 2024 with Verdansk and Rebirth Island maps but struggled to meet expectations and was delisted in 2025.
Read at Gadgets 360
Unable to calculate read time
[
|
]