Bombshell Report Reveals Trump Positioned For All Out War With Iran By Saturday
Briefly

Bombshell Report Reveals Trump Positioned For All Out War With Iran By Saturday
"Top national security officials have told Trump the military is ready for potential strikes on Iran as soon as this weekend, but the timeline for any action is likely to extend beyond Saturday or Sunday, sources say, Jacobs wrote on social media, detailing some of the key points in her scoop. She added: Trump has not yet made a final decision."
"Axios's Barak Ravid reported earlier on Wednesday that a U.S. military operation in Iran would likely be a massive, weeks-long campaign that would look more like full-fledged war than last month's pinpoint operation in Venezuela, sources say. Ravid added that his sources believe the campaign would be a joint U.S.-Israeli effort and would be more existential for the regime than the Israeli-led 12-day war last June, which the U.S. eventually joined to take out Iran's underground nuclear facilities."
The U.S. is moving substantial military assets into the Middle East as talks with Iran continue under the explicit threat of military action if no agreement on dismantling Iran's nuclear program is reached. Top national security officials told Trump the military is ready for potential strikes as soon as this weekend, but sources say the timeline for any action will likely extend beyond Saturday or Sunday. Trump has not made a final decision, and the Pentagon is repositioning some personnel to Europe or the U.S. over the next three days ahead of possible operations or Iranian counterattacks. Reporting indicates a potential operation could be a massive, weeks-long campaign, potentially joint with Israel, involving aircraft carriers, warships, hundreds of fighter jets, and multiple air-defense systems.
Read at www.mediaite.com
Unable to calculate read time
[
|
]