Paris prosecutor says arrested man is thought to be 4th member of Louvre heist gang
Briefly

Paris prosecutor says arrested man is thought to be 4th member of Louvre heist gang
"From reproductive rights to climate change to Big Tech, The Independent is on the ground when the story is developing. Whether it's investigating the financials of Elon Musk's pro-Trump PAC or producing our latest documentary, 'The A Word', which shines a light on the American women fighting for reproductive rights, we know how important it is to parse out the facts from the messaging."
"A man arrested by French police earlier this week is thought to be fourth member of the team that stole France's crown jewels in a brazen heist from the Louvre Museum, the Paris prosecutor said Friday, meaning that the entire gang is now believed to be in custody. Prosecutor Laure Beccuau, whose office is heading the investigation, said the 39-year-old man has a criminal record, with six previous convictions."
The Independent emphasizes on-the-ground reporting across issues from reproductive rights to climate change to Big Tech. The outlet investigates matters such as the financials of Elon Musk's pro-Trump PAC and produces documentaries like 'The A Word', which highlights American women fighting for reproductive rights. The Independent rejects paywalls and maintains that quality journalism should be accessible to everyone, funded by those who can afford it, with donations supporting reporters to cover both sides. French police arrested a 39-year-old man believed to be the fourth member of a four-person team that stole the crown jewels from the Louvre; he faces preliminary charges including organized gang robbery and criminal conspiracy and has six prior convictions.
Read at www.independent.co.uk
Unable to calculate read time
[
|
]