The White House released a list of the donors paying for the ballroom to be built on the former site of the East Wing. RELATED: See how White House looks after East Wing completely demolished President Donald Trump on Wednesday said the 90,000-square-foot facility will cost about $300 million up from the previously released estimate of $200 million. Trump has said the ballroom will be paid for by himself and donors, with no taxpayer money being used.
The Investigatory Powers Tribunal will hear five legal challenges regarding a secret Home Office order requiring Apple to grant access to encrypted iCloud data.