fromenglish.elpais.com
1 week agoTom Homan announces that Trump's immigration operation in Minnesota has ended
Tom Homan, dubbed the border czar by President Donald Trump, announced Thursday that the brutal anti-immigration operation launched in early December in Minnesota by the White House has concluded. I have proposed, and President Trump has concurred, that this surge operation conclude, Homan said at a press conference held in Minneapolis early in the morning. The Trump administration ordered the withdrawal of 700 federal agents from the Democratic city last week, and Homan said a significant drawdown of personnel would continue into next week.
US politics